Tech Web Support has been successfully supporting the customer in delivering e-commerce solutions for many years. This expertise was embedded into a sustainable e-commerce platform unrivalled in the way it matches the needs of automotive companies. The B2B and B2C solutions we implemented on top of the platform are used across Canada for selling spare parts, merchandise, telematics, repair & maintenance information.
The e-commerce platform has been improved and refined by Tech Web Support developers for several years. Over time, the system has evolved into a modern easily maintainable platform that stands out among e-commerce solutions due to the following features:
- Advanced integration of parts and accessory catalogs: 1,7 M records in parts, 137.000 article numbers, 65.000 assemblies available to 100+ dealers.
- Single platform for both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer channels.
- E-com-as-a-Service features that allow company’s authorized dealers to sell their own complimentary merchandise alongside with company’s products through the same web-shop and run their own sales and marketing campaigns.
- Possibilities to sell and distribute Repair and Maintenance Information online.
- The platforms offer additional integration module to interact with other enterprise systems fetching business information about dealers, availability of spare parts, accessories, assemblies in stock, replacement information for parts and accessories, which are currently out-of-stock, discounts, order fulfillment status, etc.
Tech Web Support team has become an integral part of Customer’s e-Com team and supports new implementations and further customizations of the platform. The e-commerce platform is installed at 9+ automotive and used across Canada to manage B2B and B2C channels.